Monday, August 18, 2008

my form six gang!!! ^^

i'm doing form 6 tis year... just started in june... i feel damn depressed at first... most of ma hommies r in college... i'm only the miserable 1 doing form six... i tot form six was really depressing but afta i get to noe my classmates... things changed.... n i'm happy now... = D


frm left : nigel ( my hommie since form 5 ) , theseira (he knows evrything!!!) n me!
c no evil, hear no evil n speak no evil!!!


these two bimboes! hahaha!
frm left : kim yoong n nigel again...

frm left : me. nigel and jun jun! ^^
blueberry obsession!

grace (the sweetest girl ever!) n me

form six is just lifeless!
frm left: grace, me, hui leng, roy (posing gayly), jeremy. ying soon n nigel...

lala poses!!!! the hot guys in my class... hahaha...
frm left: sean, chester, julian gan, jeremy, ying soon, roy, wee sheong, nigel n kim

2 comments:

adeline said...

hey you! i'll link you to my blog yea. my url is unpredictablerhythms.blogspot.com

Julian said...

hey big sis, Jun Jun here...
nice blog....