Monday, September 1, 2008

me bday!!!! ^^

on the 30th of august i went out wit my hommies to celebrate me bday!!! whee!! i had loads of fun... n a lot of drama is goin on on tat day itself....

#1) my dad bosong me n i bosong him bac.... (damn swt)
#2) wee sheong involved in car accident
#3) it was raining heavily durin chem tuition n it's friggin cold!
#4) after tuition, i went home to chg, n when i reverse my car out my hse... my car broke down! i
was damn shocked! i called my dad like 10x n he's pissed too as he's busy wit work n bla bla...
thank god yings keepoh wana c wher i live n he found me wit my so hai car right in front of
my hse n right in the middle of the road!!! OMG!!! my dad reached home try to fix the car n
at the same time screwing me (WTF!!!) n finally the gay car moves n thank god yings
tumpang me to curve or else i had to friggin walk ther.... =D
#5) finally reach vivo at 7, then i ordered a meatballs spaghetti n waited for almost an hour....
thanks to the so hai waiter tat miss out my order...
#6) after the meal.... v were camwhoring n tokin crap n suddenly adeline came out of nowhere n
all of em started singing bday loudly n evry1 at the reataurant like stare at me!!! OMG!!! i
soooooooo embarassed tat i hide my face!!! hahahahhhaha! lol! after tat v ate the cake, i
opened my prezzies n finally ciao off to jln jln.... then finally go A&W for drinks n ended up
ordering some fries n waffles too!!! n after tat v went home.... here are some pictures... ^^

ade, nig n jun jun...

ooops! wrong angle! lol!

ck, me n ade

me n ck (lala pose!) hahaha...

ma hot hommies... kim, yings n jeremy...

posing wit the FB bag! hahahha! thank ya guys! lurve it! hahaha!

oooh!!! i like tis necklace too! whee!!! ^^

so after tat all of us were tired of walking around so v hang out at A&W...


yummy waffle neeone???

chopping the waffle! lol!

yummy waffle!!! ^^

yings camwhoring with nigger!

ade n me...

me n nigger...

me n jeremy...

me n yings...

kim n yings....

jun jun n yings (again)... XD

yings, jeremy n roy syok sendiri....

ade (ooops!), nig n me...

No comments: