Tuesday, November 4, 2008

instructions:

Bold the statements that are true to you.Italicize the statements that you wish were true.Leave the fibs alone.Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.


-------------------------------------------------------------
I’m 170cm tall. (erm... not exactly... 1 cm more till 17o cm! XD)

I don’t know what I want at the moment.

I’m not happy.

I hate my friends.

I hate my life. (i really do!)

I hate my grades. (extremely hate it!)

He drives.I’m bored of driving.

I have a white handbag

I love dancing.

I go clubbing every week.

Shopping is bullshit.

I have a tattoo of a star.( tat's absolutely gay!)

I got my navel pierced.

I have friends that take drugs.

90% of my friends smoke.

I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up was rather nasty.

I’m studying Fashion.

I have a business running.

I hate cartoons.( No ! i don't .. )

I hate someone.( LOVE your enemies ^ ^ )

I have 10 Guess handbags. ( i wish i have but unfortunately no!)

I buy CLEO every month. ( not really...)

My parents don’t know about my blog.

I have an iPod. ( i would die to have one!!!)

I don’t have faith in the current “one”.

My school mates know about my blog.*

I wanted to be a fashion designer. (but i'm not creative enough! too bad...)

I love rock emo bands. (eew! absolutely hate em!)

I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups. ( if ppl ffk me i'll tfk em! XD)

I’m a rebel.

I’m starting to like wearing dresses.

I don’t believe in love. ( who says i don't ?? )

High school's filled with drama.( Definately !! but form 6 is 100 % full of drama haha .. )

My parents have faith in me. (yesh! totally 100%! wahoo!)

I’ve bought shoes this month.

A blogger bitched about me before.

I hate sports.

I heart Italian food.

I hate meeting new people.

I hate nail polish.

The mother bear gives me hugs. ( ouch! my mum doesnt! it's too gay for her!)

People should start appreciating me.

High school was the worst time of my life.

I have red hair.

One Utama is my second home.

I’m a guy.

I’m scared of my Biology exam. ( i screwed it up today! T T)

I hate vacations. (omg! i lurve vacation!)

We’ll last.

I believe in long distance relationships.

I’m going to get high and smoke weed one day soon.

I’ve robbed an old lady.

I’m starting to like applying make-up.

I was a tomboy. ( wth! i dun think so!but according to asshole jeremy i'm a tomboy bastard! TT )
At times I think I still am a tomboy. (never)

I love bitching about people behind their backs. (sorry! but that's my hobby! XD)

I still have a best friend.

I have a cat. ( sorry! hate cats! but not kittens! )

I hate surprise parties. ( NO I DON'T !! I love surprise parties .. technically .. i JUST LOVE SURPRISES !! )

I hate planning parties. ( I LURVE planning PAR-TY.. )

I’m hot. (hahahahah! prasan...)

I’m a sinner. ( im definately am! basically i'm a b****!)

I’ve got a DS light.

I have a Wii.

I can live without music. (totally agree!!!)

Video games are a waste of time. (NO!!! CS rox!)

I miss the father bear.

I love being in love. ( D-E-F-I-N-A-T-E-L-Y ! ! ! just that still haven find the right one~)

I know how to cook. *wink wink .. (i'm the pro!)

I have 100% freedom. (LURVE my parents!!^^)

Boys are assholes. (not all... except for some...)

I hate Math. ( i lurve maths!)

I love horror movie. (yesh!! it's damn syok if u watch it in cinema!!!)

I’m happy with what I have.

I slept in my parents’ room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid. (gosh! i'm not a chicken!)

My old friends keep in touch with me.

I don’t read newspapers.

The news is such a waste of time.

Blogging is a waste of time.

I hate animals.

I can’t live without make-up.

I curse like a pirate.

I’m happy with my 11 year old car.

I hate people that are smart.

I love Apple Juice. (sort of...)

I can’t drink for nuts.

I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity.

I’ve got a new phone.

I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.

I love swimming.

I haven’t worked out since March.

I love my friends and family.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
TAGGED!!! hahahah!

1) adeline
2) hiu mun
3) kim
4)Rhonwyn


1 comment:

keira said...

huh>?? since when ler? gosh! read the instructions properly la...