Saturday, December 20, 2008

LALA LAND ( lalalalalalalalalalalalala~)

Observe My Gayness!!!! i went to sg wang yesterday.... eventually to meet up with my cousins for bimbo shopping session... gosh... i was suppose to drag bimbo nigel n ying soon togayder with me to sg wang but it ended up with only me n yings goin... wtf!!! nigel always ffk... sigh... (n omg! cameron!!!! so sorry i didnt call u! wtf! u dun hav a cellphone n when i wana call ur hse it was too late i scared ur parents dun like!) ogay... so at 11am v took the lrt to kl central... then took monorail to bt bintang... wtf! it's like friggin lot of ppl! omfg! n the weather is super duper hot yesterday! T_T then when v reach sg wang v meet up with my cousins then went to breakfast at sushi king! lol! damn swt.... then begin our bimbo shopping sessions.... gosh... sg wang sucked like hell... the air ventilation sucked... it's like dmn hot ther... plus ther r damn friggin a lot of lalas which is damn potong to c em... -.- then my cousins manage to get themselves two pairs of shoes... then v ciao bac to OU at 4pm... gosh... all of us r like freakin tired.... finally bac to OU! it's soooooooooooooooo much better! aaahhhh! me home land! then v went romp... yings had to shop for miniskirt for rhonnie so he drag me along so tat he feel less paiseh! (wtf yings! u damn swt!) then he ciao home... omg! i cont shobbing wit my cousins till 8pm! omg! then v ciao... n i still hav to go to my ma's restaurant to help out... i washed all the dishes coz my ma hai maid didnt come to work! Ffffffff!!!! then v i went home n eventually drop dead on me bed sleeping like a pig....

2 comments:

Chester Chin said...

lol!! i dun like to go sg wang..hahah..like u say lor..very crowded..so crowded dat i actually wished i was at the kepong morning market!!

muahahaha...i had a joke with my fren michl whr we call Times Square the ULTIMATE LALA CENTRAL!!

thank god thr is Pavillion there..o else d whole district belonged to LaLa d..hahah..im so evil sry

keira said...

lol!!! yesh!!! when i came bac to ou... i felt so much better... it's like i can breathe again.... lol!!! me home land!!!! XD