Saturday, January 3, 2009

karaogay session ^^

sigh... i woke up at 10 am... then shower... and wait for my bio teachers... lol! my cousin n gf... both oso damn pro in biology... they explained bout the DNA n etc to me... finally i can like understand liao!!!! gosh! pheewww... it's actually not as hard as i imagine it to b... yay!!! finally i can understand liao!!!! XD well... i find to be kinda interesting too! then ah sheong, nig, chesta n kman came to my hse... finally v have gather all of our insects liao... so only labelling work n the box... no prob for me! ^^ plants oso gather liao! yay! after tat wee sheong drop me n nig at OU... so v went karaoke at neway wit kar hoe, cameron n roy... OMG!!! i salute kar hoe!!! he like damn friggin farnee!!! v laugh till v drop of the chair when he n roy sang HERO by enrique togayder... gosh! i had to admit his singing improved compared to last time... well... last time was damn shit but now just shit... lol! cameron suggested tat! XD wat a day... then v walked to ikano... get my stuff, drink soya bean n ate some sushi... then finally ciao home...

No comments: