Saturday, March 21, 2009

watchmen 18PL


after stoning for almost the whole day at home! finally roy rescued me! hahah! he called us to watch watchmen... so after all the calling n smsin... myself, alloy, yings, julian g and JT went for a movie at night... the movie starts at 8.50... so v went in.......................................................................
omfg!!! the movie is friggin long... zzz... it's damn tiring... the movie's cun but omg! ther're a lot of distractions... my madher keep on calling me like omg!!!!!!!!! wtf... cant even watch the movie peacefully... T_T but don't get me wrong... the movie is awesome! XD -.-"

1 comment:

Julian said...

I agree...I also stoning at home that day...
Sadness..
But then suddenly saw you and your mom at OU...
Randomness...
But luckily, ROY saved us all...
Yay!!
Nice movie la..
Now gotta get the graphic novel...