Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Greatest Reward!!!

as usual, i went for my piano lesson just now... at 4.30... i reached there 10 minustes earlier... i was sitting down at the sofa, chillaxing, while waiting for my teacher... she was teaching another girl... wtv... suddenly she opened the door... n asked me to collect my Grade 8 practical results... i was shocked!!! like really shocked!!!! omg!!!! i've just took the exam last month!!!! normally i'll have to wait 3 months... as i was walking to the office... i nearly fainted... i was extremely worried that i might fail! omg!!! damn swt... so i went in then collect my result paper then walked off... n OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! *squeals worse than a bimbo n a mouse* I GOT MERIT FOR MY GRADE 8 PRACTICAL EXAM!!!!!!!!!!! sob.... sob....sob.... all the effort, hard work and time that i have spent on all the practicing finally pays off! OMG!!!! i'm soooooooooooooooo HAPPY that i could cry my ass off!!!! yay!!!!

_____________________________________________________________

i wana thank God and all the Chin ancestors for blessing me, my parents for paying my fees and my family n frens for encouraging me and most thankful to my teacher , Miss Sharon, she's a rockstar! lol! thank her for working her magic on me.... according to her, i was not confident in my playing at all when i first started learning from her... but now i've gain more confidence... i can even perform nowadays... before tat i always avoid playing the piano in public like damn gay... -.-"

The End

5 comments:

G r a c i e <3 said...

TAHNIAH KEPADA CHIN PIK KEI yg mendapat MERIT untuk GRADE 8 PRATICAL TEST !! WUHOOOOO !! PK , we are so proud and happy for you =) .. your whole family cheering for you , can you hear the WUHOOOOOO ?? Xp .. once again , i as a mother , im really proud of you my gorgoes lui lui , YOU DESERVE THAT MERIT !! WE MUST GO CELEBRATE !!! WUHOOOOO !!!

keira said...

haahha! thanks ya ma!!!! i'm like super duper damn happy! XD

Chester Chin said...

lol congratulations pk!!!! you really deserve it! now you can play 'worn me down' all the time..teeheetee

keira said...

omg chest!!! like durh!!! i'm like singing while playing worn me down... damn nice!

Julian said...

Lolz....Congrats to my big sista!!
Woohoo!!