Friday, August 14, 2009

i wish i could escape!!!

i wish i could escape!!!! i wish i could just leave this place!!! i hate exams!!! =(

btw... thank you so much grace!!! for sharing good music! i really like Alarice Thio's 'Away' !!! i'm like addicted to it! XD hahaha... the lyrics are really good....

***********************************************************************************

Saw the sun peek through the skies to chase the blues away
But I feel a little heavy inside
Lets escape to a new place

So I grabbed the keys turn the ignition on
Lets drive for a thousand miles
Away from it all
Away from the noise
Just you and I

Away, away, away
Here is where i wanna stay
Away, away, away
With you, my love

Feel the waves crash beneath my feet
And the sand between my toes
Let's feel the wind on the palm of our hands
Let it weave through our fingers
We'll drive for miles from coast to coast and
Leave all our worries behind
Away from it all, away from the noise
Just you and I

away, away, away
here is where i wanna stay
away, away, away
with you, my love

We'll build castles in the sky
Just you and I
we'll frame it in our hearts
forever

********************************************************************************
PS : watch her live at youtube!!!!



No comments: