Tuesday, September 8, 2009

updates!!!

Finally... just revamped my blog... haahahah... took me quite a while though... well... here r some updates bout myself....

1) i had the most wonderful birthday ever... which is on the 31st of august... i really wanna thank
my friends who spend a lot of time and money on my birthday presents!!! love em! XD u guys
rock la!!! Lurve u guys sooooo much!!! =) XOXO...
2) i've watched The Proposal, Up, Obsessed and Confession of The Shopaholic! OMG!!! these
movies are sooooo good!!!!!!! actors and actresses are hot... interesting storyline... =)
3) Trials are next week! *gasp in horror* i really gotta focus... =(
4) I've just tried the laVender cheesecake at The Winter Warmers today... OMG!!! it's soooooo
nice! Eventhough it taste a little like my laVender handcream... XD hahahaha... but it's edible...
5) Meeting up wit baby Row tomoro! miss her a lot... hope v'll have a great time... XD

5 comments:

Julian said...

WAHAHAHA....yeah....the cake sure was nice...
But you had to compare it with your handcream??
Eww....Feel like puking now

keira said...

eewww... wth... but still it's edible la... at least it doesn't taste like grass... hahahah... but i prefer the cake more than the cookies... the cookies make me wana puke! bluek! =X

G r a c i e <3 said...

lolz but is lavender o . was the cookies sweet ??

Julian said...

sweet??
Erm...i think so...
wait, maybe not...

keira said...

err.... it taste like cookies... kinda ok lo when it's still hot... when when it's colder it's a bit... errr... yucky.... wahahahaha!