Wednesday, October 7, 2009

OH SO SWTED!!!!

as usual... i was helping my parents out at Kinsoon Kitchen... i was taking drinks order for three indian ladies... i asked them what they wanna have... then they were like staring at me saying to each other, 'OMG!!! i cant concentrate what she was saying... i was listening to her voice... her english is very well spoken' , they asked, ' wow girl! ur english is really good... wher's ur skewl??? do u go to skewl around this area???'... i was liked...' thanks....oh yeah... i'm frm SMKBU... currently doin form six...' ... i felt really awkward... My ENGLAND well spoken??? PUHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!! well, i'm really flattered... first time ever i hear this kinda compliment... oh so swted! thanks to Pn Chia... =D

2 comments:

G r a c i e <3 said...

HAHAHAHAH SO FUNNY !! o my gosh so cute also at the same time !! haha so funny !! and really swted too !! wel at least it makes life interesting , once in a lifetime happened !!

Julian said...

Wow...Pk...
Nice compliment they gave...
Haiya, what can I say...
My jiejie is growing up liao lu...
Her Engleesh more pro than me...