Friday, October 3, 2008

an enchanted garden hidden in the tmn pertanian...

yesterday i went to taman pertanian in shah alam since yeaterday was my parents' off day... gosh! i neva knew such place existed... the place it's kinda messed up, boring n unattractive (no wonder so litttle ppl!!! XDXD)... but the most cun place it's the four season hse!!! omg!!! the place rox! tis month is the autumn season!!! since pictures woth a thousand words so i shall shaddap n u ppl can check out the pic... oh!!! n i think v can visit the place in nov coz it's gonna switch to winter soon!! woohoo!!! XDXD ooh! b4 i go to tmn pertanian wit my family i went for badminton wit my cousins in the morning! v end up playing at the playground! tsk..tsk... wat a shame!!! lolololololol! XDXD

check out tis two kids! damn swt! hahahah!

taadaa!!! tis is da four season hse!!!!

frm left: my bro, mum n gramma camwhoring! XD


me n mum wit the bonsai...

At the entrance...
gosh! we even camwhore at the entrance!!!

my mum n dad

me n mum

my gramma...

here's how the four season garden works.... damn cool!! XD

OMG!!! tis place rox! it's like an enchanted garden hidden in tis tmn pertanian!!! swt... XDXD


V camwhore like crazee inside the garden!!! lololol!!! XDXD

first, v hav my hot mama posing for the cam! hahahahah! XDXD

frm left: my dad, gramps, mum n meeee!!!!

me parents!

me n ma bro...

me n my mama...

ma father's mother... (my gramma) lololol!

my mum again...

me n the purple flower...

my bro n mum....

PS: u guys should go visit tis place!!!

No comments: