Wednesday, October 8, 2008

quote of the day

during chemistry lesson today, as i was doin my work.... ah pew (mr. lau, my chem teacher) said something to sean tat caught my attention....

it is impossible not to find a job in malaysia... if u can find a job in m'sia it's either u r
1) choosy
2) lazy
3) crazy

gosh! he's sooo damn rite! hahaha! i think all the beggars in msia is juat sad la.... i still remember last fri i went to ss2 for dinner wit my parents, i saw tis old indian couple sleeping outside of the shop... when ppl walk pass them they'll try to beg them for $... for godness sake! y cant they just go find a friggin job? i swear to god they're only like late 40's.... it's not too late to go look for a job.... damn wtf! okies! tat's all for now... better go practice piano b4 i kena pau by my piano teacher tomoro.... XD

No comments: