Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Emotional Breakdown...

since i haven been blogging for ages... let's talk bout my current situation...

same time... same situation as last year... i'm having emotional breakdown... gosh... i'll have panic attacks frequently and end up in tears thinking bout the exam in nov... n worst case is being unable to sleep at nite... having migrain n all sorts... OMG!!! I'm soooooooo stressed n sooooooooooo fcking scared!!!! gahhhhh!!!! i hate the silence at night... it's too quiet n lonely... gosh... T_________________T

hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day...

2 comments:

Julian said...

+_____+

Imba....Panic attacks means you feel almost as if you have a heart attack, and you feel like numbness and tremors in your limbs. I'm sorry but I have to study panic attacks in my psychology course. So unless you have that, which I highly doubt...
I hope you won't say that because I saw videos of panic attacks...they are scary. People just faint on the floor sometimes..
Hope you're not feeling that...

keira said...

HAHAHAHAAH... oopss... looks like i better go dig up the dictionary... it's just that the rate of my heart beat will increase when i thought of the exam... does tat count???!! i dunno la... it's getting worse these few days... @@ damn... must be brain problem... T___________T