Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Songs that will calm you down instantly... =)

well... these songs will really change my mood instantly... it's pretty effective whenever i'm really stressed out... @@ right now... i'm like addicted to Sky Sailing (pls google it if u don't what on earth that is -.-) hope u'll enjoy em too!!! =)

(PS: if u loathe my playlist... just bear with it... after all... it's a fwee country!)

1) Blue and Red - Sky Sailing
2) Tennis Elbow - Sky Sailing
3) A little opera goes a long way - Sky Sailing
4) Brielle - Sky Sailing
5) Good Life - One Republic
6) Mine - Taylor Swift
7) One - Sky Ferreira
8) Worn Me Down - Rachael Yamagata
9) What If I Leave - Rachael Yamagata
10) Going The Distance - Darryl Chin

Do you guys have any new awesome songs to share with mua?? I need to update my playlist... =)

2 comments:

Chester Chin said...

Me likey your playlist :)

Here are some suggestion for you:

1. Sentimental Heart - She & Him

2. Rabiosa - Shakira (this is a really nice song to work out to)

3. I Don't Know What To Do - Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson

4. What Am I To You - Norah Jones (the song to listen on a lazy evening)

5. More Than You Know - Hayley Sales

I'm also listening to Celine Dion now...just got a digital copy of her greatest hits compilation album the other day :)

keira said...

celine dion is epic!!! =) thanks for sharing!!! =) u batu chester chin!!! xx